Monday, April 9, 2018

MM90 painting countdown: 22

And number three is done! This is the repaired 'Spike' (you see 'Spike' because on his helmet he has a... nah you get the idea). Also known as MM90 5D.
When I got this miniature it was properly mangled and some work went into fixing him up, see this post:


http://evillittlebuggers.blogspot.ae/2018/03/repairing-two-mm90-chaos-dwarfs.html


Now to add to the excitement (woopidoo!!), my fellow CD collector, Clam, proposed to turn it into a Paint of, see this post:


http://evillittlebuggers.blogspot.ae/2018/04/weve-got-challenge-on-our-hands-mm90.html


Well Clam, sorry to say, you are one behind (that's what you get for calling me slow back in 2012).


Without further ado, pictures:






Again, damn difficult to match the exact same colour blue, so not 100 percent happy but it will do for now!









Now it's up to Clam to choose the next one to paint, gives me some time to focus on sculpting, more on that later on!

6 comments:

  1. He needs basing, my friend - but a magnificent job on him. Beautiful <3

    I shall get cracking painting this guy, and call the next challenge very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mate, unfortunately I'm out of bases but expecting delivery end of this month. Abu Dhabi is not big in wargaming miniatures...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess, you definitely have plenty of basing material, though. Now how many grades of sand can you find outside your door? I could send you a bag full of round bases, if you'd like. Just let me know.
      And you need finding shields too. Original marauder chaos shields :)

      Delete
  3. I haven't named the next one yet. But have begun my first one: http://clamshellsandseadogs.blogspot.dk/2018/04/the-mm90-countdown-beginning.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great, lets get cracking! Posted an comment on your blog, managed to avoid profanities ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would have been marked as spam, if you had ;)

      Delete

Finally they are available!

 www.evillittlebuggers.com Website created by my brilliant and very IT savy son (goed werk Kas!). I have had the casts now for some time, bu...